Friday, March 12, 2010

My Very first Post!

Assalamualaikum,

Heeeeeeeeeeeellllooooooooooooooo
people!OMG i cant believe im writing my own blog..haha nda pernah terfikir okey~But this is not about my personal life lah...

I am currently in love with wedding planning..engagement and apa2 yang berkaitan dengan benda2 yang cantik dan menarik..
Actually it started when i was planning for my wedding , doing a lot of research , survey2 and the list goes on..mmg memenatkan but when it comes to the actual day,terasa sangat berbaloi and plus my family , relatives and friends yang sangat helpful in every way.So alhamdullilah im so thankful that everything berjalan dengan lancar and i want to share my special moment here with u as mukadimmah and pembukaan for this blog yang mana a lot of services,advice on weddings , engagement and events will be featured here later.So for those who are planning to get married this year or next year or bila2 la kan , u can start viewing this blog and i'll try to update as often as i can with new things , ideas and lots more!

So at the moment just enjoy this pic of mine ! Totally love it!

My Superfriends!Love em


Aku & Dia

Dress & Veil : Hazree Wahid couture

Accecories : Sendiri ok

Make up : Deq Sha







2nd Day ( Both above and below pic )


Dress
Me : Rizman Ruzaini

Groom : Profimo Equtorial hotel KL

Make Up : Deq Sha

Accessories : My Own ( blh rent the accessories tau , will upload more accessories soon !)





3rd Day at Magellan Sutra

Dress : Rizman Ruzaini

Suit : Wardrobe

Headgear : Rizman Ruzaini

Accessories : My Own

Make up : Deq Sha













6 comments:

.: ayesha.ahmad :. said...

rini, like i told u i really like ur dress. and the color is the same color for my solemnization nanti..=) keep blogging rini. i really need something like this to guide me to plan my wedding..=)

Your Wedding Story said...

thanks again sha..ni yg buat i bersemangat nak berblog nih..ehehe..

Unknown said...

missing those moments..nice wedding eva!

Your Wedding Story said...

i missssssssss it tooo ta!gila..mcm mo buat lg kan..astaga..kick

Cinoi Lavigne said...

Hello. How much is the rental for the white bunga di kepala the women in white dress was wearing?

Your Wedding Story said...

hi cinoi..its rm120 :)